RADON FACTS TO BE AWARE OF
• 34 states have enacted statues addressing radon.
• 29 states require disclosure of radon hazards upon sale of a residential home.
* 25 states require radon measurement and/or radon mitigation firms to be licensed.
* 27 states now require radon resistant construction as part of their building code.
• For more information and to find what codes/statutes your state has in place visit
The American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.